The South Pasadena Chinese-American Club (SPCC) has been a service club in South Pasadena for 27 years. It has received recognition and awards from various organizations, including the City of South Pasadena, Council PTA, and the Rotary Club. It is run entirely by volunteers who contribute time, finances and expertise to its programs.
SPCC membership is open to everyone. We would like to partner with you in supporting our schools and community. Here are some programs that your membership will help support annually:
- A total of $4,000 in scholarships awarded to two SPHS seniors.
- Two $500 scholarships awarded to students in SPHS Chinese Language Class.
- A total of $10,000 available for grants to teachers and staff for all five schools.
- Author Nights and other programs co-sponsored with the Library, including the Summer Reading Program.
- Annual July 4th food booth in Garfield Park.
- Chinese New Year luncheon for 180 senior citizens– our 11th year.
- Candidates Forums for School Board elections.
- Annual Moon Festival, a cultural and community event to enhance understanding of Chinese customs, arts and crafts.
- Monthly dinners at the Pasadena Union Station Homeless Shelter — our 16th year.
- Contributions to South Pasadena Educational Foundation, Huntington Library Chinese Garden, YMCA and other charitable organizations.
Beginning this year, we have four levels of membership:
|$10 (Jade (Students only)||$30 (Gold)||$125 (Diamond)||$500 (Platinum)|
Please choose your membership level, fill out the form below, then click on “Add to Cart” button. When you are ready to pay, please click on “View Cart” button.